EJ25C Pro-Arté Clear Nylon Composite, Flamenco
EJ25C Flamenco sets are constructed using a new variation of our exclusive multifilament stranded core material that dramatically improves the life and tuning consistency of the wound strings when compared to traditional nylon cores. Complimented by clear nylon trebles, this set was created and tested with artists worldwide to deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players. This Flamenco set is also available in a black nylon version (EJ25B), providing tone and appearance options for both traditional and progressive players.
- Deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0416 Basses .029, .34, .044